Team Leader Collections (m/f)
We´re looking for a Team Leader to:
Manage and coordinate an Asset Managers team, in order to ensure the accomplishment of the recovery goals, according to the processes and procedures established in the organization.
- Supervise and manage the daily activity in order to ensure the accomplishment of the recovery goals, according to the processes and procedures established in the organization;
- Identify the existence of possible deviations and anomalies in the activity, and work methods for your team, applying in time the necessary and effective measures for their corrections;
- Develop, propose and implement methods and actions of motivation for an effective perform of the duties of all members of your team;
- Promote monthly meetings or anytime needed, with the team for the analyse of the monitorization reports and performing evaluation and communicate the results goals;
- Identify the procedures to litigation;
- Evaluate the performance of the team and coordinate under the Head of Collections’s orientation the relation with the other areas of the organization;
- Follow the integration of the new colleagues in team, ensuring the accomplishment of the rules, processes and procedures applied in the organization.
You Must have:
- Management degree or similar;
- At least 2 years of experience in banking;
- Leadership skills;
- Results orientation;
- Good analytical and communication skills;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.